Oil adsorption filter cartridges have been specifically developed and manufactured for the high efficiency removal of dissolved & dispersed oils from water within the gas & oil production industries, marine bilge and ballast water treatment systems, contaminated surface water run off & other industrial process industries. The material of Filter media of this cartridge contains modified cellulose. This filter media will remove upto 95% of total hydrocarbon elements from water in just a single pass. Dissolved oil, emulsions & dispersed droplets are also adsorbed and retained from water by filter media.
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Product Code Abbreviation
- Instantaneous adsorption.
- Better than activated carbon.
- High flow rates.
- Removes dissolved and dispersed oils.
- High efficiency removal of oils.
- Low-pressure drop.
- Media can hold 300 % of its own weight.
- No release of removed hydrocarbon.
- Typically, over 90% of total hydrocarbons are removed in a single pass through the cartridge with no release once adsorbed.
- Lower outlet levels of hydrocarbons can be achieved by connecting cartridges in series.
- Higher flow rates also can be achieved by connecting cartridges in a parallel design.
Oil adsorbing filter cartridges are made by rolling the sheet material onto a central core support. The core & outer surface of filter media rolls are covered with retaining mesh. The complete module is then encapsulated in to end caps suitable for fitting into a variety of housing configurations.
|Standard Sizes||10”, 20”, 30”, 40” Long|
|Micron Rating||5, 10, 20 Micron|
|Standard Outside Diameter||70 mm, 110 mm|
|Inner Diameter||28 mm|
Double Open Type (DOE Type)
|Gas and Oil facilities|
|Leisure/Commercial Shipping Bilge Water|
|Surface Water Run off (Truck Stops, Airports)|
|Auto Service Stationsgate|
|Factories and Repair Shops|
|Car and Truck Washes|
|FCI||CAOCX||Diameter of cartridge||Micron Rating||Length Of Cartridge|
|Oil Adsorbing||68 MM||001 Micron||10″ Length|
|110 MM||005 Micron||20″ Length|
|010 Micron||30″ Length|
|025 Micron||40″ Length|