SDMU-956 And as an added bonus, all trade discounts include VAT, so what you see is what you pay.
It's a pocket-sized peace of mind for you and your business. Apply today and start taking advantage of all the fantastic trade discounts and benefits of the Halfords Trade Card.
How to get your Halfords Trade Card?
- Exclusive trade discounts for cardholders
- Lowest trade prices guaranteed
- Thousands of quality parts from top brands
- The UK's biggest range of discount car parts
- 30% off fuses and fixings
- 25% off wipers, ignitions and filtration
- 20% off oils, additives, brake pads and batteries
- 20% off tools and workshop
- 20% off bulbs
- 10% off car cleaning
- Trade Prices - exclusively for card holders
Halfords Trade Card entitles you to exclusive trade prices on thousands of car parts, workshop tools, metal storage and engine oils. What's more, all prices are VAT inclusive - so what you see is what you pay
- Lowest trade price guaranteed
We won't be beaten on our trade prices. We're confident that you won't find trade prices lower in your area - and if you do, we'll match them on the spot!
- Quality Parts
We stock big name brands such as Bosch, as well as our own range of Halfords parts, all of which are manufactured to original equipment standards.
- UK's biggest car parts range
Halfords can supply over half a million car parts to cover an extensive range of petrol and diesel cars on the UK's roads - up to 98% in many product areas - including lead in brands
To apply online:
- Register for an account at Halfords.com. If you've already got an account, you can sign in to your existing one and use this. Next, apply for your Trade Card online by filling in your details.
- Once you've applied online, head to your local store with your proof of trade. They'll give you your Trade Card!
- Add your Trade Card number to your account at Halfords.com. Then, you'll be able to see trade prices including and excluding VAT online! you'll also receive invoices for trade purchases.
To apply instore:
- Pop in to your local Halfords store with your proof of trade and fill in one of our application forms (if you can't find one, just ask a member of the team for one).
- A member of the team will check over your application form and then will give you your card.
- Head on to Halfords.com to create an account so that you can access our fantastic trade prices online.
- Payslip from employer
- Copy of City & Guilds or NVQ qualification
- College enrolment certificate
- Business card or letterhead
- Local newspaper ad
- Local phone directory entry
- Qualified mechanic
- Self-employed mechanic
- Mobile mechanic
- Small independent garage mechanic
- Fast Fit Centre mechanic
- Commercial vehicle mechanic
- Police, fire or ambulance mechanic
- Bus mechanic
- Local authority mechanic
- Recovery mechanic
- College motor vehicle staff
- Army mechanic
- RAF or aviation engineer
- Naval engineer
- Marine engineer/mechanic
- Carpenter SDMU-956
- Welder/Metal worker
- Utilities worker
- Taxi companies & drivers
- Courier companies & drivers
If you've set up an online account, you'll need to update our details with your new Trade Card number.
Simply call 01527 513384 and leave a message - you'll then be contacted within 10 working days to discuss a suitable time for us to come and visit you.
These terms and conditions ("terms") govern the use of the Halfords Trade Card and any offers associated with the use of the Trade Card and set out the terms of the agreement between Halfords and holders of the Trade Card (the "Trade Card Holders"). By applying for the Trade Card you agree to these terms.
The Trade Card is available to all UK residents aged 18 or over and who are in mechanical or engineering professions, tradespeople (builders, plumbers etc) driving instructors and taxi drivers. It entitles Trade Card Holders to purchase Car Parts, Workshop Manuals, Oils, Additives, Halfords Advanced Professional Range of Hand Tools, Car Accessories, Motorcycle Accessories, Car Cleaning and Body Repair (the "Products") at trade prices from any Halfords Store or from Halfords.com.
The Trade Card is personal to the individual named on the card and cannot be copied, transferred or used by any other person. It can only be used in connection with the purchase of Products in the course of your business, trade or profession. In order for qualifying for trade prices, the Trade Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
The Trade Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, colleague discount or exchanged for cash.
You confirm that the information that you provided to us when applying for the Trade Card was and remains true and accurate and that you will notify Halfords in writing of any change to these details. Halfords cannot be held responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable mail in any media.
If the Trade Card is lost or stolen, a replacement card will not be issued. You must re-apply for a Trade Card in accordance with Halfords Trade Card Terms and Conditions and eligibility requirements in force at that time. Halfords reserves the right to decline to issue a Trade Card for any good reason.
Refunds on Products will only be available at the original trade price paid by the Trade Card Holder. Halfords refund policy is available at www.halfords.com. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Halfords Lowest Trade Price Guarantee is available on the Products. If Trade Card Holders can buy the same Product cheaper within 7 (seven) days and within 20 (twenty) miles of the store, Halfords will match the price. Excludes internet and mail orders. The Trade Card Holder must provide evidence of the cheaper price to qualify for this offer.
Subject to these terms, Trade Card Holders are automatically eligible for a number of periodic offers which will be exclusively for trade card holders ("Holder Offers"). By applying for the Trade Card Holders agree that Halfords can contact them about Holder Offers and with other promotional offers across the Halfords Group.
Halfords reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the terms of the Trade Card at any time. Wherever possible, Halfords will provide you with advance notice of any such changes. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and any changes to them if, after receiving a copy of the terms or any notice of a change to them, you continue to use your Trade Card or utilise Holder Offers. The Trade Card will at all times remain the property of Halfords.
Goods purchased on the Trade Card cannot be resold with the exception of Parts and Servicing items. The resale of other items purchased at Trade Card discounts will be considered abuse of the terms and conditions and may result in cancellation of your Trade Card.
Your Trade Card may be cancelled by Halfords where it has reasonable belief of any abuse or attempted abuse of the Trade Card, any breach of attempted breach of these terms and conditions or any behaviour relating to the Trade Car that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour or supplying false or misleading information.
These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of March 2016 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Trade Card Holders who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions
Halfords Limited, B98 0DE, Company Number 103161.